Friday, May 2, 2014

AWANA Closing Program

The kids had their closing program for AWANA last week. 


We got to sit next to this cutie :) I love a baby's squished-up-nose-grins! Ella is the happiest baby I have ever seen. Always smiling!


 Anna took her part of the program very seriously. I don't think she smiled even once!




 The Sparks group was HUGE. Of course, it covers kindergarten through 2nd grade. The sang several songs, did sign language to one, and recited a couple of verses. I have videos, but I can't get them to upload on here for some reason.






 This little guy was playing peek-a-boo with me while I was taking pictures of the kids. I think his Mama takes a lot of pictures of him...he knew exactly what to do when I pointed the camera at him! :)


Our church does an awesome job with the AWANA program. The kids love going every week and I love hearing them learn their verses every week. The carnival was incredible! I think I only got a few pictures from that on my phone since I was wrangling Isaac all evening. We're so thankful for our church family!


No comments: